Find Your Career
We are a people-oriented business. From our customer service agents to finance coordinators and sales and marketing specialists, our people are essential to the success of our organization and all have a hand in helping our customers find affordable health solutions.
Our benefits strategy for employees reflects our team approach:
- 401k contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Patient Advocacy and Telemedicine Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Workplace Perks - Wellness Room, Free Coffee, Discounted Healthy Snacks and Company-wide Events
- Growth Opportunities
Current Opportunities at Premier Health Solutions:
To apply for consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume through the form at the bottom of this page.
- Local candidates only.
- PHS will review only local candidates at this time. No relocation assistance provided.
Position Summary: Responsible for the coordination of banking activities, including cash management and bank transfers.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Calculate and prepare weekly analysis for cash transfers
- Prepare, analyze, and maintain account reconciliations
- Manage templates in bank portals
- Analyze bank accounts and fees charged. Manage bank fee reporting, identify pricing errors, and work with banks on corrections
- Maintain, prepare, and enter journal entries for Vendor Payables into QuickBooks
- Assist with periodic bank reporting
- Monitor daily bank account balances for all accounts and notify management of any problems.
- Assist the Treasury Manager with ad hoc analysis and special projects as needed
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer Knowledge – Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
Required Credentials and Experience:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance or work equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Treasury or Accounting Department preferred
- Quick Books experience preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a professional manner
- Self-starter with initiative, flexible, and desire to learn
- Attention to detail and team player
Our company is in search of agents who want a long-term career in health insurance.
Premier Health Solutions is looking for health insurance agents who have experience selling multiple types of insurance products. Those products include Short-term, Indemnity, and Ancillary plans such as Gap and Life Insurance plans. We are a full service agency that can offer our clients numerous health insurance options to fit their needs and budget. We sell over the phone in up to 30 states. We need agents who have a strong sales background and must be able to ask for a sale on every single call.
- Current Texas General Lines – Life, Accident, and Health License
- Outbound dialing
- Make at least 8-10 presentations per day
- Close an average of 2-3 sales per day
- Hit daily/weekly/monthly quotas
- Must be organized
- Must have great time management skills
- Must be coachable
- Must be money motivated
- Must be able to work in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to multitask
- Base Salary
- Portion of Application Fees
- Monthly Residuals
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Company Profit Sharing
- Warm Leads
- Paid Training
- Paid Non-Resident Licenses
- Paid Carrier Appointment Fees
Grow with Us!